Welcome to Holy Shih Tzu! Please login or register and join in!
Im new and have a question about my shih-tzu 642820

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Holy Shih Tzu! Please login or register and join in!
Im new and have a question about my shih-tzu 642820

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Shih Tzu Lovers everywhere to Chat

Im new and have a question about my shih-tzu Ggggg10

Who is online?

In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 112 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:02 am

Latest topics

» I miss you guys....
Im new and have a question about my shih-tzu Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:23 pm by Fluff

» Looking at a Shih Tzu Pup
Im new and have a question about my shih-tzu Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:33 pm by daisydotes

» Please welcome Maggie as Show Advisor
Im new and have a question about my shih-tzu Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:09 pm by jessup

» Please help! My 16 month old shih tzu has suddenly starting snapping at people!
Im new and have a question about my shih-tzu Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:49 am by Fluff

» Help Harness keeps coming off
Im new and have a question about my shih-tzu Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:06 pm by daisydotes

» House Breaking
Im new and have a question about my shih-tzu Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:04 am by Fluff

» New shih tzu owner
Im new and have a question about my shih-tzu Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:51 pm by achoo

» Hi, I'm New
Im new and have a question about my shih-tzu Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:47 am by Honeyboo

» Hello New ToThe Community
Im new and have a question about my shih-tzu Icon_minitime1Thu May 22, 2014 12:27 pm by daisydotes

» I have 3 Shih-Tzus! New to the forum! :)
Im new and have a question about my shih-tzu Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:43 pm by LokisMamma

2 posters

Im new and have a question about my shih-tzu

markdavenport

Male
    Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2013-02-12

Im new and have a question about my shih-tzu Empty Im new and have a question about my shih-tzu

Post by markdavenport Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:17 am

Hey my name is Mark. I have a 2.5 year old Shih_tzu named biscuit. i recently took him to the vet for an update on his shots and the tried a fegal exam on him for worms which was negative. his tail had gotten matted up so they also shaved his tail. ever since we left the vet (which was a week ago) he has been walking with his rear end shifted up towards his head. we took him back and they have done multiple test on him from neurological to checking his liver to xrays etc etc. this had been over a week now and still no progression. if you throw his ball he will run straight and fetch it but when he walks back he walks sideways. they have no answers for me and this never happened before he went to the vet a week ago. any suggestions as to what could be wrong? could it simply just be that he was traumatized from them shaving his tail? i am at a lost and he doesnt show that he is in any pain but just has the issue walking. thanks in advance and thanks for having a site like this.
    daisydotes
    daisydotes
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 18834
    Registration date : 2009-02-01

Im new and have a question about my shih-tzu Empty Re: Im new and have a question about my shih-tzu

Post by daisydotes Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:17 am

Have answered you in the other post.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:35 pm